Saturday, December 09, 2006

Fall 06'

I wasn't going to do this post but I am bored.

I decided this past summer that I am going to make a CD for myself every so often with a bunch of stuff I have added to my collection, and maybe some older stuff that I have "rediscovered" within my existing collection and certain songs that have got me through the past few months whether old or new. So here is a list of the new albums I got during this semester. Most of them were released in 2006, and a few are older and I just never got around to picking them up. I am still deciding which songs should make the cut.

Steven Swift (from Cedar City), Sweet Apple Sunrise
The Mars Volta - Amputechture
Lars Fredriksen and the Bastards
Dredg - Catch Without Arms
The Briggs - Back to Higher Ground
Millencolin - Life on a Plate
Strung Out - Twisted by Design
Amos Lee - Supply and Demand
The Bouncing Souls - The Gold Record
Rancid - Indestructible
Rancid - Live from New York 08/25/06
The Draft - In a Million Pieces
Flogging Molly - Whiskey on a Sunday
Time Again - The Stories are True
The Unseen - State of Discontent

I also got two songs by Tim Armstrong from his new solo record. He is releasing the songs online as he finishes them,

No comments: