Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'll Blog You

So, I haven't posted in a while. I am in the middle of a crazy, frustrating, depressing, and busy semester. You know how bad luck comes in threes? Well for me it seems to come in twenty-seven's. Yet, through all of this crud, the semester is good over all. Not that that is surprising though, I suppose. That's life. All the good and all bad are always there.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. Although only two people really comment on this I know a bunch more that read it because they tell me about it when I see them. Hope all is well and I will try not to stay away too long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twenty-sevens? Ha ha! I'm sorry. I hope things get better soon.

"Ev'ry little ting...uh wicka-wick...is gonna be alright."

"That's not how you sing that song, mon."

--What movie?

David said...

Don't get too stressed man. Nothing is that important. Big picture, baby. Big picture.

Anonymous said...

Even though we don't write much your M and D read your blog and miss seeing more entries from you. You are amazing and incredibly talented with so many gifts that never cease to amaze us. Relax and enjoy the journey...