Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random Randomness

Sorry, I never actually came back from intermission. The reminiscing groove is gone so I don't think I will be picking that back up, but thought I would throw a post on here. I am currently at work and my brain is crying. Also, I have decided that I don't like the smell of paper towels. I also hate the feel of cardboard, but I have known that for a long time.

I am currently wearing glasses because I lost a contact at the Rise Against concert, which was all time by the way! I hope my new contacts come in soon, because I want to wear my new cubs hat, and I don't particularly enjoy wearing glasses.

I watched Sandlot on Sunday. Greatest baseball movie of all time. Which brings me to my next point: Don't smoke crack.

4 comments:

rhb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rhb said...

I would say The Natural is my favorite baseball movie, but that might just be cause my dad and I seemed to watched it once a month as I was a kid.

Johnny X said...

Yes, a family classic for us as well.

David said...

The Natural was awesome. I also liked Field of Dreams. When the Doctor steps of the field to help the girl choking on the hot dog and you realize he can't go back... it gets me every time.