Sunday, October 14, 2007

More From the Office

1:36 Decide to make a post about my afternoon at work.

1:37-1:39 Finish a report and fight the urge to go to the bathroom because I am too lazy to get up, then remember the clip from Liar Liar and go to the bathroom.

1:42 Return from the bathroom and start next report.

1:50 Cameron asks what I am writing and I tell him a post about work.

2:36 -2:46 Talk to boss about ipods.

2:51 - 3:03 Go to Sev to get a slurpee to help me last to the end of the day.

3:10 Cam gets upset because he bought a Caramello at Sev but the machine at work had a peanut butter Twix that is cheaper.

3:11 Time to hit the john again.

3:13 Note on my way back from the bathroom that the girl who sits next to me is always watching anime.

3:15 Cam and I discuss starting an "a la carte" cable company.

3:21 Think to myself that it is amazing how happy a good slurpee can make me.

3:23 Finish another report

3:46 Think that I should make a Top 5 albums to listen to in the dark list.

3:52 Feel that I should tell you that the last two minutes of Big Sur by Mason Jennings is awesome.

4:03 Finish another report.

4:04 Look up lyrics to Now the World by AFI because I couldn't sing along to the chorus.

4:16 One of my favorite Rancid songs comes on my itunes. "Radio Clash, Magnificent Seven. I was a choir boy you showed me no heaven."

4:19 Decide to listen to Magnificent Seven by The Clash.

4:52 Sad because my slurpee is gone, but it lasted a while.

5:00 Sad because its five and I have to stay till six.

5:04 Happy because I decided to make up the hours later and leave now.

Just 40 more years of that and I can retire. Boo-ya.

3 comments:

Chelsea Lane said...

1- You made me want a Slurpee.
2- If you do make the Top 5 Albums to Listen to in the Dark list, I want to see it.

The End

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I feel the same way about a good Slurpee. It's one of the only things I feel like "eating" lately.

Sounds like it was productive day.

Anonymous said...

Mountain Dew Slurpee is awesome, awesome I tells ya.

I was praising the MD Slurpee so much that a friend decided to try it out. He was literally shaking from the caffeine-sugar over load.