Saturday, September 06, 2008

So, I Think it is Time to Return

I think it is time to return to my narcissistic ways and start the ol blog up again. I actually went to start it when school began, but my ideas for the first post back were too extravagant. I had pictured slide shows and music and pictures of all the things that happened to me during the hiatus, but I don't know how to do most of those things and the two weeks that have passed since I decided to start this up again have taught me that I'm not going to learn, so I might as well just start it back up again.

I still would like to think of something better to come back with so think of this as the soft re-opening. The grand re-opening will be soon.

3 comments:

Ms. La Rue said...

Woot!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to it.

Lacey Lou said...

Glad you're back!