Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ugh

I just now, just this second, heard someone complaining about winter because "(They) have no clothes for snow." I understand we can't all love winter as much as I do, but if your beef with it is because you have no clothes fit for snow, then that's a you problem. I know you have lived here for at least a few years but I am guessing you have been here all your life, YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO GETTING SOME WINTER APPAREL! Winter comes at the same time every year, you know.

That being said, it is really coming down outside and I am very happy.

3 comments:

Chelsea Lane said...

:D

Anonymous said...

i hate winter

Johnny X said...

And you can hate it. That's fine, and understandable, but you can't just pretend it isn't going to happen this year and not buy any clothes for it. I mean, I would think a nice coat and some boots would make winter just a little more comfortable.