Monday, March 09, 2009

SO BORED

. . .so it is time for another play by play post.

4:29 – Decide to write this post.

4:30 – Debate with myself if I should mention things like “Took a drink of water.” Still not sure, but, either way, I just took a drink of water.

4:31 – Received this IM from Cam explaining why we couldn’t IM each other this afternoon: I begged Bill to sabotage the system. So to play a joke on me he shut down my internet, that's what was wrong

4:35 – T.O. to Buffalo? Haha, that is going to be awesome to watch.

4:37 – This was earlier, but is noteworthy. I got this in one of the reports I was working on today: The insured was there, they let out the dog, the dog wents nuts, they got upset with me, and asked me to leave. Therefore I did not do a interview.

4:56 – You know what really bothers me? Lists that give you five or ten tips on something that is difficult. The idea behind these lists are good, but they hardly ever have any tips that actually help. Take this one I have in front of me that is Five Tips for Job Hunting during a Recession. The first tip is “Stay Positive.” Really? That is your number one? Number five is “Be Persistent.” So I shouldn’t give up? EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THESE THINGS! It is like reading a dating tips list, and it tells you to “Be Nice.” Oh, okay. So, I should NOT headbutt them in the nose, tell them they are ugly and have an unpleasant smell, and then ask for a second date? Hmm, thank goodness they are getting the word out.

You don’t have any programs or websites or. . .SOMETHING that the lay person might not already know simply by the fact that they are alive? By the look of these shoddy lists, you need just as much help as the rest of us, but apparently writing shat that everyone already knows is recession proof.

5:06 – Calming down.

5:12 – Came home from my mission five years ago today. . .wow.

5:49 – Just asked my friend, Lacey, how Spain was, but she is in the Philippines. Whoops.


5:54 – Off to Harmons.

6:17 – Back. Some old Pennywise came on my ipod and I thought about when I went to California with my buddy Clay when I was fourteen. I could talk about this trip for a very long time, but I want to save it for later.
7:32 - Shuttin it down.

No comments: