Monday, July 23, 2007

Scratching the Surface

I have been happy before. I don’t exactly remember what it was like, but I remember being it. I want to be happy again; I think that would be nice, so I am going to write some posts about the last time I remember being happy. It was when I was in Santiago, Chile serving as a missionary. I am not going to write about real personal experiences I had there, because I don’t really want to talk about them here. I just kind of want to reminisce about the place and people I love and miss so much. Please bear with me over these next few posts. I will try to keep the posts as short as I can. I can do nothing more than just scratch the surface about how I feel here, but I think they are worth writing and I hope they will be worth reading.

I apologize in advance for all the ‘I remembers’ and the ‘I woulds’ but writing it like that is best way I know how of getting across how my mind works when I am laying in bed at night and it wanders it’s way back to Santiago.

No comments: