Sunday, June 10, 2007

You Stay Classy, South Salt Lake.

As Rob and I were driving down 7th east as we left our beloved Loveland Avenue, we came upon this guy holding a topless car wash sign. We were laughing so hard that I had to turn around so Rob could snag a picture.


His wife? (in the background) did the car washing part and he did the topless part. So, if you are interested there is a ten dollar topless car wash on 7th and about 30th south. Just park on the front lawn and they will take care of you.


Oh, and how awesome is the guy in the middle?

4 comments:

Lacey Lou said...

LOL! That is a great picture.

Unknown said...

Dude, that totally made my day. I miss the city of salt.

David said...

"Well, if you can't raise fifty-thousand dollars with an impromptu car wash, I guess it just wasn't in the cards."

jones said...

Perhaps this venture was for chairity. Did the bloke have all his teeth?