Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Phone #4

Phone #1 - Forgot on the bumper of my car and then run over repeatedly.

Phone #2 - Thrown out of a moving car on the freeway.

Phone #3 - Ripped in half and thrown against the wall in cold blood.

Why I have high hopes for phone #4 - I was nervous in buying a new phone because I didn't want to get too nice a phone for fear of destroying it again, but I didn't want to get a real crappy one either, because the temptation would be too much. I got a Chocolate. Although free, therefore no finacial commitment, I think it should be okay because unlike any other phones before it, it is my favorite color, black - like my soul. Just kidding. It is black though. The phone. The phone is black. Okay... Also I can put quite a bit of music on it. I am thinking that that should keep it safe. Hopefully. I don't think it has the durability of say, a phone #3 (hence, the being ripped in half).

"Well, you could stop breaking them?" I could, but it is hard for me. They are always with you, and for most part the perfect shape and weight to really chuck something good.

1 comment:

Lacey Lou said...

LOL...congrats on the new phone, Jer! I am happy that you finally have a black phone...maybe that means that you won't destroy it since it IS your favorite color. Anyways, glad to have you posting again!