Thursday, April 24, 2008

10K

The Cubs picked up there 10,000th win last in night against The Rockies. The only other team that has 10,000 wins is The Giants.

It's good to see people picking up the slack with Soriano out. That makes six straight. Let's keep it up.

My AL pick, The Indians aren't doing so hot. Which doesn't bother me all that much being a Twins fan, but I am surprised they are doing so horribly. The Twins though are in second (and one game under .500) in arguably the toughest division in baseball which is also surprising. I didn't have a lot hope for them this season, but maybe I should start giving my mistress team a little more credit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TWINS!! :)

Anonymous said...

I miss the days when WGN was included in the cable lineup. It was a whole lot easier to see Cubs games. Although I did get to see them spank the Brewers the other night 19-5.