Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blogger A.D.D.

A while ago I deleted my blog. Not too sure why. The short version goes something like this: I was working on it, got mad, and then deleted it.

A few days ago someone asked me about the time I had to go help my roommate get his truck unstuck, and I didn't really remember the story very well, but on my blog I had six whole chapters of the experience, and I wanted them back. I am really bad at writing in my journal, and odds are that even if I was good at it I wouldn't write the same kind of things in there, so I decided to start it up again. My sister was somehow able to pull out my posts from my deleted blog and email them to me, so I have put them on this one also. All the posts in the October folder are from the old blog. They are all out of order and missing the comments, but they are here nonetheless.

No comments: