Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Top Ten

I think it must be because I recently read High Fidelity again and that I just wrote a story about death (suicide, really. The guy capped himself in the end, while listening to Knockin on Heaven's Door, but now think that he might have to live), but lately I have been thinking about if I were about to die and I could listen to ten songs before I did, and I would die as soon as the last song was over, what would they be? This list is what I came up with. I was originally just going to list the songs, but that proved impossible for me, so I gave each song a seperate post.

I noticed that this list isn’t necessarily the same as if I were to make a list of my top ten favorite songs. I think such a list would be near impossible for me to come up with, but top ten death or car or night or morning songs, or top ten songs to listen to when you feel blue or happy narrows it down enough to be able to think about it coherently without overloading your head with too many titles and tunes.

Anyway, here you are:

No comments: