Thursday, November 02, 2006

Short on Ideas / One last Cigarette

Less Than Jake is on the list just because they have to be. Very few days have passed since I was thirteen or so and I asked my friend, Clay, who he was listening to and he gave me his headphones so I could have my first listen to what is known as Gainseville Rock, that I haven't listened to Less Than Jake. I went and bought Pez-Core as soon as I could get my parents to take me. This is the last song (kind of a two in one-er) on that album, and is my favorite LTJ song on my favorite LTJ album.

Its 4 a.m. and I just passed
The westside buildings, all the broken glass
As I try to shake the cold away
But anyway
Its late at night and I’m about to crack
And decide to just walk the tracks
That I just walked yesterday

No comments: