Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Beavers and Ducks!"

I am not prone to nightmares, but I recently had two.

It is almost time to move back down to school. I am moving into a different apartment to get away from my old roommate. I dreamed that something happened and I had to move back in with him. I don't ever remember being suicidal in a dream before this one. It was a nightmare in every sense of the word (if there are more than one sense, I guess).

Number Two - The Minnesota Twins star pitcher, Francisco Liriano, has been placed on the DL due to elbow problems. This of course happened when they were about to pass the White Sox in the wild card race. The doctors say that there is a chance he will pitch before the end of season (about a month from now) but aren't too optimistic. Anyway, I dreamed that, while injured, Liriano got so frustrated with one of his teammates because he (the teammate) couldn't hit. Liriano picked up a bat and started yelling and showing him how to swing a bat, and while doing this really hurt his elbow and was out for the 2007 season. Yes, it is silly, but I seriously woke up worried and mad at Liriano. Being a Cubs and Twins fan I don't get the chance to root for a team in October very often, and being so close has stressed my brain out enough to give me nightmares.

No comments: