Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Sometimes we forget who we got. Who they are. Who they are now."

I don't do crack or shoot smack. I don't smoke the cheeba or cigarettes. I love to buy music. Like junkies of other types I will come up with excuses of all kinds to spend money on tunes, whether it be momentary depression or a great day, just about anything can be turned into an excuse. A lot of times the fact that I have no excuse is what has me wondering through a world of album covers. There is so much good stuff out there and I know I have hardly scratched the surface.

I think I have had this Amos Lee album for over a year, and I am not sure what it is that got me to write a post on it now. I just know there are times where, in middle of the absurdity we have to put up with in order to survive, I am grateful that I have this album to listen to.

Here are a few songs to listen to, and if you feel so inclined go right ahead and purchase this record. I believe a generous portion of Amos Lee in the musical diet of all is good for the heart.

No comments: