Sunday, October 29, 2006

On Turning Three Days Old

One of my very best friends had a baby boy the other day. He is the first out of all of us to enter that phase of life. It is so crazy to me. In the coming years I am sure more will have followed, and to think that there will be little True Believer Jr's running around is quite the thought. I can't help but think that we will finally get what is coming to us. All the fires, wrecked cars and fourwheelers, hospital visits, sluffing, destroyed homes, and cake fights just might be on their way to show us what the other side of things looks like. It sure will be fun to see.

So, as B and J make the transition into becoming parents let me say Congratulations. And B thanks for always being there for me; even at three in the morning, and I am sure you will make a great father. And to baby J: may your stay here in this crazy crazy place be filled with good friends, good tunes, and good times.

No comments: