Sunday, October 29, 2006

To plunge or not to plunge (viewer discretion advised)

This would mark the fourth time I have sent an email to people who were not intended to receive it.

I flooded my toilet. I was stuck there for a while; no plunger and not able to put toilet paper in the toilet. I couldn't really do anything. So I texted C and told him my predicament. Anyway, I managed to get away. It evenually drained, but it was still plugged up, so there was a one flush per four hours minimum I was working with.

About two days later I was still in the same situation due to my laziness to walk around the corner and get Trash's plunger. I ended up spacing the four hour rule and flushed and flooded the bathroom.

I wrote this story, along with some movie quotes and stuff, to a select group of people. There was nothing terribly bad in these emails, but not everyone would find them amusing. Ha Ha, we had a laugh. Then the next day I ended up sending all these emails to almost everyone I knew. I felt a bit sheepish.

This, however, was not the first time this embarrassing situation had happened to me.

The first was when a girl at work and I had been arguing for a few days. I sent C an email telling him she was really bugging me, and I think she hates me. (The 'I think she hates me' was a good thing at the time. This would mean that she would stop talking to me.) I, of course, sent it to her. Oops.

The next one was when C had told me a story of when he got a hold of some anti-mormon pamphlets. One of them said, "Everytime you masterbate God kills a kitten," and there was a picture of a kitten running through a field. The reason this came up was because a girl had that same picture of the kitten hanging in her cubicle. So we had a laugh. The next day I sent an email to C quoting the phrase on the pamphlet to be dumb. I of course did not send it to him, but to a girl I had been talking to over email at that time, so I was in the habit of putting her name in there. I did not realize what I had done until I got her response of "That's disgusting." Which of course it was, being taken out of the context of the story I had been told. That was a bad one.

The last was just asking someone if they wanted to hang out, but sending it to someone I really didn't want to hang out with. Not that bad.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not done. It will probably happen again. So I will apologize in advance to anyone who reads this for offending them by accident next time.

No comments: